- Grade: 1 English willow or wood
- Minimum 8 to 10 grains, with a light weight of 1200 grammes.
- Bat Qualities: Full Profile, No Concavity, Massive Edges, Pronounced Bow, Better Pick-Up.
- Long-Term Power Zone Massive Hitting Zone | Mid to Low Sweet Spot | Knocked-in and Prepared to Play.
- Ideal for leather cricket balls; handmade in India by master artisans.
- Pronounced Bow and Huge Edges are the best features.
- Designed for strong, commanding strokes.
- Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle with shock-absorbing properties for ball impact.
- Ideal for: Children and Adults | Playing Levels: Recreational and Amateur Players
- Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped, and Vibration-Dampening Bat Grip Technology.
- Laws of Cricket: The maximum approved bat size complies with MCC LAW 5.
GM Chroma Signature English WillowMarch 11, 2022
GM Chroma Signature English Willow
- English Willow.
- Short handle.
- Pro lite Grip.
- Powerarc bow.