At Gray-Nicolls, we are indelibly linked to our heritage. We use our vast experience in the game of cricket to inform our modern products, refining the game and ensuring cricketers are served the best cricket bats ever. With that in mind, we’d like to reintroduce to you an old favourite that’s been brought into the modern day – the Powerspot.
Made famous by Mike Atherton, the Powerspot truly is an iconic cricket bat that has been part of some of the best innings of all time. Think Atherton vs Allan Donald in Johannesburg, and it was the Powerspot that repelled the great South African fast bowler.
Now you can get your hands on the world-famous bat. Featuring the brilliant blue Powerspot on the swell of the bat, the eye is immediately drawn to the large middle the bat possesses.
The bat now features what is soon to be a legendary shoulder-to-toe red sticker, stretching out across the back of the bat, showcasing the bat’s beautiful, sweeping blade.
Reimagined by our design team, and made from the highest quality English Willow grown and felled in Sussex, the Powerspot is set to be a favourite bat among old and new cricketers. Intimidate your opponents and impress your teammates with a Powerspot from Gray-Nicolls.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Iconic Powerspot sticker emphasising the mid swell
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up
- Handcrafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: Senior 2lb 7oz – 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade