- For a good stroke, the finest English willow is hard pressed and traditionally formed.
- 8 to 10 straight grains, about.
- For increased flexibility and shock absorption, imported cane handle with specific formulation cork inlays.
- For a better grip and bat control, choose a traditional circular cane handle.
- Around 1160–1200 grams (2.9-2.11 lbs)
- Approximate full size length: 85.7 cm (33.7 inches)
- Use was evaluated against a leather ball.
- Includes a full-length Coffin bat cover with movable carry straps.
- For T-20 cricket, the most recent 2021 model bat was created.
- Made with English Willow of Premium Grade A.
- Up to 39–40 mm of edge thickness, full profile, no concavity
- Improved grip for a better feeling of control.Mid-level bulge for an inventive stroke maker,
|Dimensions||36 × 6 × 6 in|